Headquarters: United States
Create a purposeful, value proposition foundation from proposal writing to demo that hit at the client’s current pain points and ROI if they choose Enertiv as their solution.
The Solutions Engineer (SE) will accurately and quickly determine and propose the ideal suite of Enertiv software and hardware to potential customers. Working closely with Enertiv’s Sales Team, the SE will act as the subject matter expert ascertaining the client’s pain-points and opportunities for optimization relative to critical building equipment and daily building operational workflows. The SE will also have a strong command of Enertiv’s software to demo technical capabilities on certain sales calls. The SE will initiate each project kickoff and clearly present the details of the proposed scope-of-work to internal and external stakeholders. Additionally, the SE will take responsibility for the post-sale project setup and scope verification. Working closely with the client and Enertiv’s Operations and Client Success teams, the SE ensures all critical project details are documented and created relative to the client’s needs and prior to passing the project to Enertiv’s Client Success team.
The SE will have a strong foundation and understanding of building systems, smart building technology, and building operations. They will possess a robust understanding of energy management, HVAC systems, BMS, energy audits, familiarity with ASHRAE standards and M&V best practices. Ultimately, the SE will be the trusted engineer on the call for the client, is competitive, likes to win, and enjoys spending a good part of their days presenting to/working with our potential clients.
- Asset Assessment: Conduct 100 asset assessment calls in your first year at the company.
- Proposal Generation: Build at least $5M (ARR) in custom engineering proposals encompassing any combination of Enertiv’s software, hardware and IoT solutions for a variety of commercial real estate assets in your first year at Enertiv.
- Asset Surveys: Schedule, lead, provide real-time support and post-survey QA/QC for all third-party asset surveys within 2 weeks of project kickoff.
- Asset Digitization: Manage all third party aspects of asset digitization within Enertiv. Conduct final checks and revisions of asset digitization and software setup prior to passing projects to Enertiv’s Client Success team within one week of Asset Surveys.
- Metadata: Manage Enertiv’s metadata accretion for every asset on Enertiv’s platform.
- Scope Generation: Generate a detailed scope of work for all Enertiv closed projects to encompass both hardware and software solutions.
- Scope Verification: Reduce the project scope verification timeline from 4 weeks to 3 weeks for all closed-won projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Construction Engineering or related fields.
- Three or more years of post-graduate experience in MEP Engineering demonstrating proficient working knowledge of applicable Building and Mechanical codes and standards for commercial MEP design.
- HVAC, building automation or experience working in the controls/building automation sector with special consideration given experience with energy auditing & energy services.
- Knowledge of In-field installing, commissioning, programming and/or troubleshooting automation/metering/controls systems a plus.
- Experience in a client facing role with previous engineering sales experience.
- Familiarity working with energy incentive programs such as NYSERDA’s RTEM Program
- Ability to travel to client sites throughout the United States
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/climate-tech-company-solutions-sales-engineer-remote-usa-115k-130k-base-commission→