Headquarters: United States
Reporting to – Marketing Director
Start Date – Immediate
Salary – $4,000 – $5,000/ monthly (based on experience)
Are you ready to work at Coaching.com?
Imagine being the Marketing Project Manager for the team behind the world’s leading software platform, marketplace, programs and educational events for professional business coaches and leading corporations
- Coordination with other team members (Developers, CRM automation manager, copywriters, design) to complete successful launches
- Simultaneously manage multiple tasks and projects within tight timeframes while maintaining a keen and careful attention to detail.
- Set timeliness appropriately and identify roles, responsibilities, and processes that will achieve high quality creative work
- Serve as main point-of-contact for their projects and communicate status proactively
- Anticipate delays and roadblocks, and work to keep deliverables on time and on target
- Lead projects through the review process and execution phase with cross-functional partners
- Develop workback schedules upon kicking off a project and keep workbacks up-to-date as shifts in schedule occur.
- Work closely with project teams to track work and ensure each team is able to successfully meet benchmarks and deadlines.
- Hold creatives and stakeholders accountable to agreements made in a project’s brief. Ensure a timely and organized handoff of all final deliverables.
- Become an expert in our chosen project management software, Asana, and oversee the use of it on a daily basis.
- Identify opportunities for greater efficiency and propose solutions that help the company scale our work.
- Build strong relationships with cross-functional partners across the company.
- Partner closely with all members of the company to understand their individual needs. Align resourcing with individuals’ bandwidth and needs as much as possible.
- Assist in the production of coaching.com podcast
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma (from a recognized Educational Institution)
- PMP or other project management designation is an asset.
- Experience in Marketing Automation (InfusionSoft an asset)
- Experience in planning & leading campaigns across multiple channels
- 3+ years leading and working within a team.
- Resourceful & capable of self-managing and multitasking in fast paced environment
- Able to manage competing priorities
- Adaptable & ambitious
- Speak, read and write English at an idiomatic level
- Other Requirements
- Reliable high-speed internet connection
- Flexibility to work with multiple time zones
Contact [email protected] if you’re having a problem with the application form. Thank you!
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/coaching-com-marketing-project-manager-2→