- Champions lead acquisition strategies and execution.
- Manage prospects through CRM like Hubspot.
- Analyze data to inform decisions on which industries and client types to target.
- Create and execute sales strategies to drive business in new and existing markets.
- Pitch, promote and close deals with clients.
- Meet settled sales goals.
- Responsible for the end-to-end sales process from leads generation, prospecting to industry penetration and closing of key accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in sales (B2B).
- 4-5 years of solid experience in business development and enterprise sales.
- Experience or knowledge in digital marketing solutions (paid media, SEO, other marketing services).
- High level of communication skills over phone and email.
- Selling skills with executives, company owner and, decision makers
- Perfect English speaking and writing ability.
- Highly goal-oriented and driven to achieve success.
- Experience working with CRM software for lead management and follow-up is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical customers.
- Can work in a fast-paced environment, with less to no supervision.
- Experience in B2B sales work in Canada or the USA
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/galactic-fed-business-development-manager-for-digital-marketing-services→