Website Growth Specialist
We have just launched our Getaround team in Boston and we are looking for outgoing individuals who can help grow our local community by signing up new customers and representing Getaround at events. As part of our team, you should be a people’s person with excellent communication skills. Your job is to get people excited about Getaround with a focus on signing up new car owners and renters. This is a part-time position (10-30 hours/week, including weekends).
What you’ll be doing
- Promoting a company that is having a strong positive impact on society: car sharing reduces greenhouse gas emissions and empowers people in lower-income brackets
- Interacting with the public in street and event settings while distributing outreach material and getting people to sign up
- Educating the public about the sharing economy and the opportunity to make a car a cash positive asset
- Driving Getaround’s coolest cars around to use as props
- Manage a team of outsourced Brand Ambassadors at large scale events
- Assist the local Getaround team with ad-hoc tasks in growing the market
What were looking for
- Strong communicator who’s highly outgoing and energetic
- Prior experience with sales, street marketing or canvassing
- Believer in the sharing economy and user of services like Uber, Airbnb and Zipcar
- Pursuing a 4 year degree in marketing, communications, or a related field is nice but not required.
- Must be able to pass driving requirements to become a member of the Getaround community/team
- No major driving infractions or speeding tickets (hey, you just might be driving a Tesla around!)
Hours and benefits
- 10-30 hrs/week, including evenings and weekends
- Free monthly Getaround driving credit
- Play a key role in launching a growing startup in a new city
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.