Headquarters: Dircksenstraße 47, 10178 Berlin, Germany
- Work cross-functionally with sales and partnership to conceptualise, design, plan and execute field marketing events globally.
- Deploy various marketing tactics such as in 3rd party conferences and events, regional events, customer and partner conferences, and Hygraph-branded events.
- You will be responsible for outlining the overall strategy, goals, providing detailed project plans, control pre-set budgets, content, messaging and creative direction related to all events, owning pre- and post-event internal communication.
- Collaborate with the product marketing and sales leadership to produce event related assets and messaging including booth messaging, signage, demos, collateral, and more.
- Collaborate closely with demand gen team to implement multi-touch promotion strategies leveraging a variety of mediums and channels, including email, social, display/PPC advertising, and direct mail.
- Scout and book excellent vendors for our upcoming events. Coordinate venue management, caterers, stand designers, contractors, and equipment hire. Plan room layouts and the entertainment program, schedule workshops and demonstrations. Coordinate staffing requirements and staff briefings.
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- At least 2 years of field, channel, demand generation, events, or campaign marketing experience.
- Experience in hybrid events is preferable.
- Experience in technology segment selling to technical decision-makers.
- Experience with Hubspot or Salesforce, and online event tooling.
- Organized, able to manage multiple activities in a fast-paced environment, good communicator (in both written and verbal form) with a desire to improve processes.
- BS/BA in business, marketing, or communications, is good to have.
- Intro call with Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Structured competency-based Interviews with our VP of Marketing.
- Case Study presentation.
- Team Fit call and Reference check.
- Job Offer.
Working at Hygraph
- Our teams are passionate about our product.
- Self-motivation, trust, and collaboration is the driving factor for our success.
- We believe in a remote-first approach where everyone is encouraged to do their best from wherever they are and work together with transparency, accountability, and ownership.
- We have a workstation budget to support the remote work on top of providing the latest company IT equipment (e.g. Macbook).
- We are curious, risk-takers, and we experiment with our ideas and make things happen.
- We work together to provide optimal solutions for our users and adapt to the people and market needs.
- Our flexible working model encourages us to work according to what works best for us and maintain an excellent work-life balance.
- We learn continuously through feedback and have a yearly learning budget to attend training and conferences.
- We encourage coming together once a year for team meet-ups and/or events.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/hygraph-field-marketing-manager-f-m-d-remote-within-emea-2→