Headquarters: Dircksenstraße 47, 10178 Berlin, Germany
Career ladder is towards “Product Marketing Lead”.
- Working closely with the product and demand generation teams to identify target audiences, develop ideal customer profiles, and determine how Hygraph can meet their needs.
- Creating high-quality, engaging content (website pages, slide decks, tutorials, demos, webinars, and technical white papers) that aligns closely with go-to-market initiatives.
- Planning and executing successful product launches by partnering up with the product management and the rest of the marketing team.
- Building and executing the strategic GTM plans that communicate the value of the Hygraph to multiple audiences.
- Working closely with the sales team to discover current gaps and create sales enablement collaterals such as elevator pitches, battle cards, and call guides.
- Establishing an understanding of key competitors and incorporate your findings into competitive analysis, content, and sales enablement materials.
- 4+ years experience in a product marketing role for a tech company
- Experience and knowledge in MACH domain (e.g. CMS, commerce, search, experience management), DXPs or API tooling is a must
- Previous team-leading experience is a plus
- Ability to concisely translate complex concepts into simple-to-understand messaging and orchestrating
- Experience with product launches, crafting content, messaging frameworks, and campaigns in a wide variety of formats directed at developers, product and engineering teams, and enterprises.
- Good understanding of technical audiences and ease at communicating with engineers, analysts, product managers, CTOs, and similar functions
- Excellent time management, organization and project prioritization skills
- You like to build things under limited supervision while owning and creating visibility on the product marketing roadmap
- Intro call with Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Interview with our VP of Marketing.
- Case study or assignment and debriefing with our Marketing and Leadership team.
- Team Fit call & Reference Check.
- Job Offer.
Working at Hygraph
- Our teams are passionate about our product.
- Self-motivation, trust, and collaboration is the driving factor for our success.
- We believe in a remote-first approach where everyone is encouraged to do their best from wherever they are and work together with transparency, accountability, and ownership.
- We have a workstation budget to support the remote work on top of providing the latest company IT equipment (e.g. Macbook).
- We are curious, risk-takers, and we experiment with our ideas and make things happen.
- We work together to provide optimal solutions for our users and adapt to the people and market needs.
- Our flexible working model encourages us to work according to what works best for us and maintain an excellent work-life balance.
- We learn continuously through feedback and have a yearly learning budget to attend training and conferences.
- We encourage coming together once a year for team meet-ups and/or events.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/hygraph-senior-product-marketing-manager-f-m-d-remote-emea→