Headquarters: California, USA and Manila, Philippines
We are looking for a high-performing Jr. Business Development Manager to help our hypergrowth team meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by building and maintaining a network of sources from which to identify new sales leads. Reporting to a Sales Supervisor, this role is responsible for maintaining relations with existing and previous customers to identify their product and service needs, as well as alerting them on new products, services, and enhancements that may interest them.
The impact you’ll make:
1. Sales Management
- Manage the full-cycle sales: with responsibility for managing pipeline and closing deals
- Conduct 4-7 discovery calls on average per day
- Understand clients’ needs and pains and determine if we can help them.
- Develop a strong understanding: of key differentiators & value props, internal/external systems, sales methodologies, and processes.
- Keep track of deals in stages for the whole sales cycle and be accountable for that.
- Generating and Sustaining Sales Leads: Building and maintaining a network of sources from which to identify new sales leads.
- Drive conversion/closure: of sales leads, Marketing leads, and create a unique deal pipeline via various outbound approaches
- Communicating with customers and leads (new, existing, and previous) to identify and understand their product or service needs
- Demonstrate the utility and provisions of the products and services to be able to engage the interest of new and existing customers, as well as the continuous interest of previous customers.
- Creating sales reports of quality and detail: Maintaining detailed reports of sales activities including calls, orders, sales, lost business, and any customer or vendor relationship problems. Additionally, also provides periodic sales forecasts.
- Follow up with non-commits through personalized email, text message and call within 1-3 days.
- Be accountable for the book of business, matching clients with assistants, and scheduling intro calls.
- Attend team meetings, updates, and accountability requirements.
- Follow up during the day and in free time to win back clients.
- 3+ years of relevant sales experience such as outbound, consultative, or cold calling, ideally in a B2B role with an emphasis on SMB and mid-market clients in North America
- 2+ years of full cycle selling experience within a SaaS business is ideal, however, comparable sales experience with a track record of success will be considered
- An empathetic and relationship-based sales approach based on rapport building, active listening, and an impulse to help in an unpredictable and fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional negotiation and relationship-building skills in dealing with C-level executives
- A proven track record in Supervisory or management experience is a plus
- Experience with CRM tools such as HubSpot is a bonus
- Required education: Bachelor’s degree in any course
Your superpowers are…
- Has a proven track record of converting leads into customers through active listening, empathy, and relationship-building.
- Should have a natural ability to understand a customer’s pain points and offer solutions that meet their needs.
- Empathy should be your strong suit, and you should be able to connect with customers on a personal level while maintaining a professional relationship.
- Extrinsically and intrinsically motivated
- Tenacity and competitiveness
- Proven track record of obtaining/exceeding sales quota
- Skilled in spaced repetition enablement tactics
- A mixture of high energy, flexibility, and team orientation with a direct, honest, and respectful approach to problem-solving, and an ability to work both collaboratively and independently in a high-growth, start-up culture
- Ability to learn and adapt to a constantly changing environment
You should apply if…
- You are an outstanding salesperson and problem solver with the ability to engage in business and technical conversations at multiple levels of an organization.
- You’re innately curious to learn ‘why’ and ‘how’ and are a self-starter who likes to get their hands on new problems
- You have the sophistication to navigate a B2B sales process combined with the urgency required to hit weekly or monthly targets
- You have unquestioned ethics and clarity around doing the right thing for our customers, your co-workers, and the company
- You are highly reliable with a GSD mindset despite external circumstances. You say what you mean and do what you say. You are consistent and take ownership in situations, large or small.
- You are Proactive, see potential problems before they happen, and aren’t afraid to speak up/challenge the status quo.
- You thrive in a remote work environment. Fully remote work is not for everyone; it requires the ability to quickly pick up online tools, gets familiar with our tech stack (G-Drive, Slack, Notion, and a variety of modern reporting tools), and the ability to communicate (and often over-communicate) well in writing.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/magic-inc-business-development-representative-english-bilingual→