Headquarters: Stockport, England, United Kingdom
Pip Decks is on the lookout for a proactive, enthusiastic, multi-talented Social Media and Content Marketing Specialist. In this role, you will work closely with our core team, playing a crucial role in creating and managing content that is not only executed at the highest standard – but extraordinarily helpful to our audience. This is a fully remote, full-time position, offering you the flexibility to work the hours that suit you best.
We are all about helping our customers where they consume content – and that isn’t always on our website or in our mailing list! We are not in the business of growing our social media accounts for the sake of ego or clout. We see social as a conduit to reach people who already love what we do.
We won’t be holding you to ridiculous growth targets. We are more interested in engagement. Are we creating content that our audience finds useful? And like our products, is it created in such a way that’s easy to digest? The good news is we have tonnes of content (see our product lineup!). The challenge to you is: how can we reappropriate and share this on social channels? And is it useful enough that people are sharing it with others?
If this sounds like something you can help us with – please read on.
Salary: (depending on experience) £27,500 – £32,000 p/a
Contract type: Full Time Employment (UK) or Contract (Rest of World)
Location: Fully remote (with a base in Stockport, UK)
At Pip Decks, we believe in fostering a culture based on trust, autonomy, and a focus on outcomes. Our workplace values include:
- Trust: We don’t require consistent set working hours or constant updates on your work status.
- Autonomy: You have complete authority over how you achieve your responsibilities.
- Outcome-driven: We prioritise results over hours worked.
- Short toes: Feel empowered to improve or fix something without worrying about stepping on someone’s toes.
- Develop and execute social media strategies in line with Pip Decks’ customer & business objectives.
- Create briefs and work with Pip Decks authors to produce high quality educational content for our audience.
- Create and edit high-quality, engaging content (graphic, social video, long-form text) for our social media platforms, including Instagram, Twitter, TikTok & LinkedIn.
- Engage with our online communities by managing daily posts and responding to followers.
- Monitor and report on engagement metrics and qualitative feedback.
- Assist in marketing activities including product launches, events, and promotions.
- As a team member in direct contact with Pip Decks customers, conduct in-depth research on audience preferences, sentiments and gather feedback – and report back insights and findings to wider team.
- Use various tools including Adobe Suite, Canva, and Descript to create visually stunning and extraordinarily useful content that resonates with our audience.
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Content Creator / Manager or similar role.
- A portfolio showcasing high-quality content creation across different social media platforms.
- Demonstrable success in managing and growing social media accounts.
- Strong graphic design, copywriting and video editing skills (and taste!).
- Experience in brief writing, and working with other content creators and holding them to a high level of quality and delivery.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Comfortable working independently in a remote setting, while maintaining strong collaboration with the team.
- Quick learner with the ability to grasp new concepts and stay updated with trends.
- A proactive and self-driven attitude towards producing high-quality, engaging social media content.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and innovatively within the social media space.
- Experience in analysing social media data to inform strategy and content creation.
- Proven skills in crisis management and handling negative feedback online.
- Experience with influencer partnerships and collaborations is a plus.
- Strong customer service skills, with experience in audience engagement and interaction.
Tools We Use:
- Slack: For asynchronous and open conversations.
- Loom videos: For asynchronous training and demos.
- Notion: For documenting processes, decisions, and ideas.
- Adobe Suite, Canva, Descript: For creating visually stunning and extraordinarily useful content.
- Buffer: Social Media Scheduling
What We Offer:
- A fully remote position with asynchronous collaboration and no mandatory meetings.
- The opportunity to shape the voice and presence of Pip Decks across social media platforms.
- Competitive compensation.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment focused on growth and development.
- The chance to work with a passionate and dedicated team, committed to driving customer success.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/pip-decks-social-media-and-content-marketing-specialist→