Website Leap Motion
Leap Motion is transforming how we interact with technology using the original interface: the human hand. We are opening up new possibilities for a platform beyond the screen, forging the next generation of VR/AR interfaces, and creating new opportunity in fields as diverse as healthcare, education, music, remote collaboration, and more! By bringing people and computing devices closer together, Leap Motion offers the opportunity to help bring science fiction to life.
Machine learning is absolutely fundamental to bringing humans and technology closer than ever before. That’s why we’re looking for a machine learning expert to work in a fast-paced startup environment, building scalable features to advance Leap Motion technology. If you’re a machine learning engineer with strong fundamentals in machine learning algorithms (i.e. neural networks, dimensionality reduction, feature utilization and extraction, and clustering), programming (i.e. Python, MATLAB, and C++), statistics, mathematics, and computer vision, you might have what it takes to drive the next great technological shift.
- Research and develop algorithms by applying a variety of machine learning techniques
- Be a key player in improving the performance and stability of Leap Motion tracking
- Provide regular detailed analyses that form the foundation for data-driven decisions on priorities and roadmap planning
- Create, manage, modify, maintain, and present both the analytic and qualitative aspects of user data to improve the performance and stability of Leap Motion tracking
- BS/MS/Ph.D. Computer Science
- 2-4+ years relevant work experience in data analysis
- Must possess a strong background in Machine Learning
- Must be proficient in Python, R, C++ or MATLAB
- Must be proficient with some analysis language or library (e.g.scikit-learn, NumPy, R, MATLAB, SciPy)
- Innately curious and self motivated to ask questions and find answers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about technology and enjoys hacking/prototyping on the side
- Dynamic individual with great teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Competitive Salary + equity package
- Comprehensive benefit plans, including health, dental, vision, flex spending account
- “Take as you need” vacation policy
- Daily catered lunches & dinners
- Fully stocked fridge/pantry
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.