Mid week crisis, Ahoy! This is basically a post I wrote for myself, to remind that I can keep it going through the rest of the week. Something that I can look at everything I get unmotivated. There are a lot of quotes that are floating around on the web already but these are some quotes that are Quirky and shareworthy!
Here they are below.
1. “Sometimes it is the very people who no one imagines anything of, who do the things that no one can imagine.” -Alan Turing, The Imitation Game.
2. “What would you do today, if you knew you could not fail?” , Josh Duhamel, New Year’s Eve.
3. “Why do we fall master Bruce? so we can learn to pick ourselves up – Alfred ( Batman)
4.“I didn’t invent the rainy day, man. I just own the best umbrella.” Jimmy Fallon, Almost Famous.
5. “I think one day you’ll find that you’re the hero you’ve been looking for.”,
6. “I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay.” The Hobbit
7. You can’t live your life for other people. You’ve got to do what’s right for you, even if it hurts some people you love. – from The Notebook
8. Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss. – from The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
9. “I have to believe that when things are bad I can change them.” The Cinderella Man
10. “There are only four reasons to take a gig: for the money, for the connections, for the experience, or just for the fun.”, The Wrecking Crew, Denny Tedesco.
11. “Don’t tell me I can’t do it; don’t tell me it can’t be done!” The Aviator
Hope it helps! .
If you know any other quote you’d like me to add, let me know in the comments below 🙂