The world is evolving at a rapid pace especially in the technology world. Security mixed with technology can be a great benefit to consumers if used properly. By reading this article, you will be better informed before buying a home security system on which gadgets are most worth their money and what companies are out just to make money off the monthly fee. So without further ado, let’s get started!
Home Security Cameras
Most every company has these by now and if it is a requirement for your small home or large mansion make sure you get it. You can usually snag one for free by signing up with a company. If you are going to do a self installation system from ground up then look to spend anywhere between $100-400 per camera depending on quality. If you are interested in getting a good deal on cameras included in free packages, check out alarm reviews protect America home security reviews which will show you each tiered package along with the free equipment.
Automation is now not just a ‘add on’ feature for most home security companies. It is basically a requirement to have to stay current in this industry. For most monitoring packages under $70 a month you can get:
- Home automated lights. Most of the time this is self install so it can be more of a pain in the butt then functional. If you stay patient then you will be glad you did it in the long run and you can save $30+ a month on your energy bill. You can always buy smart thermostat’s separately online as they don’t really add security protection to your home but they do add extra expenses to your bill.
- Pan tilt, outdoor or indoor are your main options. These are good for babies bedrooms and can serve multipurpose as a baby monitor. You will be glad you paid the extra fees for this.
- Don’t fall for the doorbell camera gimmecks. How often are you going to actually check that!? Most people still have lives at work, school and extracurricular activities and we don’t have time to monitor what is happening at the front door. If you live in the ghetto then this still may be a good option but otherwise pass on this feature and save yourself some money.
Our Technology Summary
I hope this review on what is offered in 2015 to most consumers Nationwide has helped you. It seems the home security industry is evolving at a quick pace so make sure to do your due diligence before going with any one security system. If you have any questions please leave your name and comment below and I will get right back to you.
- How to identify public relations opportunities for a product - Aug 14, 2016
- Importance of Public Relations in promoting your Consumer Electronics - Aug 13, 2016
- Should people agree to the use of identity chips? - Apr 8, 2016